Price Guide $3,900,000 - $4,250,000
DA Approved For 72 Lot Subdivision
– Total area of 9.217ha (22.75 acres)
– 16,000m2 area approved for low density construction
– Many sewer pits and storm water drainage already installed
– Water and council credits available – 9 x Mid Coast Water sewer credits valued at $9677 each lot = $87,093; 1 x GTCC Section 94 Open Space credit = $1219
– 10 x flat duplex sites
– Easy and quick subdivision to finish
– Spectacular views of the Three Brother Mountain ranges
– New housing estate area
– Short distance to a range of public and private primary and secondary schools with school bus stops near by
– 5 minute drive to Taree city centre, Manning River, hospitals, shops and all amenities, train station, airport
– 20 minute drive to a vast array of local pristine beaches, including Forster/Tuncurry, Black Head, Old Bar, Harrington, Manning Point, Saltwater.
– Easy 45 minute drive to Port Macquarie, 3 hours to Sydney
– Quiet and safe location
A reputation for her market knowledge, negotiation skills and impressive sales results have long established Mechlenne Douaihy as one of the most sought-after real estate agents in the Hills district. She is justly proud to receive a constant stream of repeat and referral business, understanding the importance of building trust and earning the respect of her clients.