Price Guide $3,350,000 - $3,650,000
A statement in contemporary design and deluxe finishes of lavish proportions, this luxury property has been architecturally designed over 3 expansive levels. The property sits on 1091m2 parcel of land and enjoys beautiful bush views from almost every room. The home includes a stunning array of internal and external dining and leisure areas, with indoor open plan leading to outdoor entertaining.
Promising an immensely desirable lifestyle of luxury and space, this magnificently built home is a statement of unsurpassed living ideal for every family. Positioned in the premier Duncraig Estate, the property is conveniently located within walking distance to M2 buses, and only minutes to Kellyville shops, schools and upcoming Kellyville train station.
The home hosts a range of magnificent and unique features:
– 6 double sized bedrooms each with walk in wardrobes, ensuites and pool views
– 7 bathrooms, plus powder room featuring marble and granite
– A sleek modern kitchen featuring Liebherr integrated fridge/freezer, high end stainless steel appliances, 85mm stone benchtops and an inbuilt dining/breakfast bar perfect for any home chef and entertainer
– Ground floor features a large study/7th bedroom, bathroom and theatre room
– Salt water mosaic pool with infinity edge that cascades down to the second court yard
– An 8-person lift
– 6 car garage with dual driveway
– Home security video surveillance/ intercom system with striker plate at front door
– C bus home automation
– Bifold doors and electric blinds throughout
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
– Outdoor BBQ area with kitchenette
If you have any enquiries or would like to organise an inspection of the property please call Laurice Morgan on 0416346210.
Committed to providing a six star service to all clients, Laurice Morgan brings a valuable skill set to her role as sales agent at Merc Real Estate. She is always happy to go the extra mile and receives great satisfaction from helping members of the Hills District reach their property goals. Laurice is highly driven and thrives on any challenges presented to her. Her diligent approach to the industry allows Laurice to achieve consistently outstanding sales results for her clients.