Price Guide $1,795 per week
Located in a very quiet and peaceful neighbourhood and set on beautifully manicured and yet low-maintenance gardens amongst the areas finest homes, this magnificently crafted residence offers the ultimate in entertaining and is ideal for extended family living. It is located within Murray Farm Public School catchment and only minutes from Castle Towers Shopping Centre and Cherrybrook train station.
Flowing, light-filled interiors showcase design sophistication and finishes of a flawless standard complemented by superb alfresco entertaining complete with in-ground, gas-heated swimming pool.
This spacious home has many options for large family living and is perfect for in-law accommodation or teenage retreat.
The bottom level can be utilised as separate living from the main house if required, with its own garage and separate entrance.
• Spacious formal and casual areas, rumpus and theatre rooms
• 7 spacious bedrooms with massive built-in wardrobes, the master bedroom with walk-in robe and massive ensuite complete with spa
• Study with attached ensuite and separate entrance (may be utilised as home office/work from home)
• Gourmet kitchen, three master suites, and a total of 6 bathrooms, one with another spa
• Balcony, outside BBQ area and gas-heated in-ground swimming pool
• Walk to city buses and minutes to great local schools
• 3-car garage secure parking
• Ducted reverse cycle 3-zone central air conditioning
• Massive built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms and ample cupboards for extra storage
• Close to schools, shops and transportation
• Formal Lounge
• Separate formal and informal dining areas
• 3 X terrace/balcony
• Central ducted vacuum
• Extensive storage area/cellar below the house
• Gate-enclosed backyard and lockable dog doors which is extremely pet-friendly
• Foxtel/NBN access
• Ceiling fans
• Back to base alarm/fire system
Available from 1st of December 2017 (flexible) for an initial 6 or 12 month lease
Committed to providing a six star service to all clients, Laurice Morgan brings a valuable skill set to her role as sales agent at Merc Real Estate. She is always happy to go the extra mile and receives great satisfaction from helping members of the Hills District reach their property goals. Laurice is highly driven and thrives on any challenges presented to her. Her diligent approach to the industry allows Laurice to achieve consistently outstanding sales results for her clients.