Price Guide $850 per week
Catchment to Oakhill Drive and Cherrybrook Tech High School
Positioned in a highly sought after dress circle location,with a peaceful and safe neighbourhood, in a no-through-road set on approximately 780 square metres of land on the high side of the Street, capturing plenty of natural light.
The home is focused on family living with a versatile floorplan offering three separate living areas. From the superbly presented formal living/dining to rumpus/ games rooms.
Settle in and enjoy a home of comfort, style and family focused living in a superb location.
* Large master bedroom with separate male & female walk in robes over sized ensuite
* All other bedrooms with built in robes
* Study or 5th bedroom on ground floor includes built in robe
* Grand entrance with hardwood staircase
* Walk in linen cupboard
* Rumpus room with bay windows
* Open plan gas kitchen with combined family room and dining with bay windows
* Formal dining and lounge room
* Second bathroom on ground level
* Double lock up garage with internal access and remote door
* Bottle gas connected
* In-ground salt chlorinated, solar heated swimming pool
* Level grass area
* Paved and covered BBQ area perfect for the entertainer
* Good privacy with tall landscapes along side and rear boundaries
* 200 metres to Hastings park (3 minute walk)
* Nearby shops and amenities
Committed to providing a six star service to all clients, Laurice Morgan brings a valuable skill set to her role as property manager at Merc Real Estate. She is always happy to go the extra mile and receives great satisfaction from helping both landlords and tenants reach their property goals. Laurice is highly driven and thrives on any challenges presented to her. Her diligent approach to the industry allows Laurice to achieve consistently outstanding results for her clients.