Price Guide $1,100
Located on an acreage block, this beautifully appointed family home is only a short distance to Glenhaven Primary School and on the bus route to Rouse Hill, Parramatta and Castle Hill.
* Huge tiled open plan living and dining area
* Stunning large modern kitchen with loads of storage
* Expansive alfresco/entertaining area that flows from the living and kitchen through bifold doors
* Formal living/dining area with polished timber floors
* All bedrooms with built in robes
* Family bathroom with walk in shower, deep tub and double basins
* Crystal clear inground pool surrounded by glass fencing
* Double garage with internal access and semi circular drive way
* Rear yard big enough to hold the family weekend football or cricket games
Outside pets are welcome (including horses but fencing for horses will need to be installed by the tenant)
Committed to providing a six star service to all clients, Laurice Morgan brings a valuable skill set to her role as property manager at Merc Real Estate. She is always happy to go the extra mile and receives great satisfaction from helping both landlords and tenants reach their property goals. Laurice is highly driven and thrives on any challenges presented to her. Her diligent approach to the industry allows Laurice to achieve consistently outstanding results for her clients.