CAPITLISE ON THE POTENTIAL
The living is easy in this impressive, generously proportioned residence located within an easy stroll to all amenities, schools and transport.
This bright, versatile abode offers a fully renovated kitchen, hardwood timber flooring, a smart floor plan, functional space and a comfortable feel for everyone in the family. The covered outdoor living area is a perfect space for entertaining family and friends and the yard has plenty of room for the kids and pets to run free. For the investors or combined families, there is also potential to build a granny flat at the rear of the home (STCA). Thoughtfully landscaped with a nice balance of grass and garden, peacefully yet conveniently located moments from schools, shops, M7, bus stop & train, this is a fantastic opportunity to own a great single-storey home in a suburb central to all infrastructure.
This home features
• 4 generouse sized bedrooms
• Master bedroom complete with ensuite and built-in robes
• Separate formal lounge and dining room
• Breezy, light-filled family room opening onto the outdoor entertaining area
• New Polyurethane kitchen with gas cooking, CaesarStone benchtop and abundant bench space and storage, perfect for the home chef
• Hardwood Timber Flooring
• Freshly painted with neutral tones throughout
• Driveway and outdoor entertaining floor has been newly re-sealed
• Two Reverse cycle split system air-conditioners ready for the summer months ahead
• Large, private landscaped backyard, complete with garden shed
• Room for Granny Flat Potential (STCA)
• This home is also equipped with reliable and economical solar panel energy
• Short trip to all amenities, schools and transport
• Bus stop 220m
• Quakers Hill Station 1.4km
• Barnier Public School 800m
• Mary Immaculate Primary 750m
• Quakers Hill High School 700m
• St John Paul II High School 3.2km
If you’re looking to purchase your family home or are an astute investor looking to add to your property portfolio, this home is surely not to be missed.
Looking forward to seeing you at the open home inspection this weekend.